The following types of ammunition are NOT permitted on the range:
- Steel Core
- Steel or Aluminum Cases
- Armor Piercing
- Green-Tip or Tracers
- Black Powder or Muzzleloaders
- Bird-Shot, Buck-Shot, or any other type of ammunition which includes a Shot type of projectile – Slugs are permitted to be used in Shotguns
- Any other type of ammunition which is not listed but deemed unsafe by a Range Safety Officer
Other prohibited items:
- No bump-stocks or binary triggers are permitted on the range. Any other modifications to a firearm that increase the rate of fire may or may not be permitted at the discretion of our Chief Range Safety Officer.
- Shotguns, rifles, or AR-style pistols without a stock to shoulder cannot be used on the range.
- All firearms must have sights or an optic to be fired on the range.
- Triangle Shooting Academy reserves the right to deny the use of targets on the range that may be deemed offensive or unsafe.
- Food, beverages, and tobacco are not allowed in the firing area. Smoking or vaping is strictly prohibited on Triangle Shooting Academy property.
- Body armor is not permitted to be worn in the facility or on the range.
Feel free to ask us!
If you are uncertain if an item is permitted on the range please ask any of our Range Counter Team Members or any Range Safety Officer prior to being used.